Global Psychotherapy Services are offered by members of Dave Cole, Ph.D. and Associates. We are highly qualified psychotherapists in Houston, Texas, with decades of training and experience in Counseling, Psychotherapy, Assessment and Evaluation.
Our mission is to provide a holistic mental health services, and mental health assessment and evaluation to all.
We provide a safe and compassionate environment for people of all ages and of diverse social and cultural backgrounds dealing with a wide range of social, educational, and emotional problems. Our trainings are multidisciplinary and our clients are multicultural reflecting the racial and cultural diversity of Houston. We see clients from North America, Mexico, South America, the Caribbean Islands, Africa, and Asia. We also offer professional Services in English and in Spanish (Bilingue Professional en Ingles y Español).
- Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Expert Witness Services/Testimony
- Professional Bilingual Services
- Tele-mental Health Services
- Clinical Supervision
Counseling and Psychotherapy
We offer a variety of counseling and psychotherapy services to individuals, couples, and families dealing with such mental health problems as;
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD),
- Adjustment Disorders,
- Adoption issues
- Alcohol Use
- Anger Problems
- Bipolar Disorder
- Career Counseling
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Impulsivity
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Relapse
- Coping Skills
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug Abuse
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Problems and Conflicts
- Loss and Grief
- Internet Addiction
- Learning Disabilities
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Marriage and Relationship problems,
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder (ODD)
- Parenting Problems
- Peer Relationships
- Personality Disorders,
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD),
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum emotional Problems
- Psychoeducation & social skills
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sex Therapy
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addiction
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Substance Use
- Suicidal Ideation
- Teen Violence
- Testing and Evaluation
- Video Game Addiction
- Weight Loss related problems
- Women's Issues
- Work related problems (EAP)
Assessment and Evaluation
We provide wide range of mental health evaluations for:
- Emotional problems;
- Immigration including Evaluation for:
- VAWA Assessment;
- Political Asylum;
- Extreme Psychological Hardship; and
- N648, Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions.
- long-term or
- Child Custody
- Parenting Skills
- Accommodation: Educational /Psychological Evaluations for Testing Accommodation for ;
- College entrance examination,
- Professional and graduate schools admissions examinations, and
- Professional licensing examinations.
- Emotional Support animals
Expert Witness Services/Testimony
We provides Expert Witness Services/Testimony.
Professional Bilingual Services
We offer professional Services in English and in Spanish (Bilingue Professional en Ingles y Español)
Tele-mental Health Services
Have access to mental health services from your comfort zone. We strive to make counseling accessible and convenient for you. To reach a wider audience including those in remote areas and busy professionals we provide tele-mental health services. We provide traditional psychotherapy and consultation services through real-time videoconferencing. We use HIPPA-compliant tele-behavioral health platforms to ensure a high level of security for this online services. All you need is a computer, a smart phone, or a tablet.
We provide supervision and preceptorship for interns and graduate students in mental health fields.
Our ultimate goal is to help our clients to develop strategies needed to maintain mental and emotional well-being in an empathetic and non-judgmental environment.
Our outpatient practice is located in Houston Texas and our combined practice offers clients the opportunity to select a therapist of their choice; therapists that draw from each other's strengths and shore up each other's shortcomings.
Click on the menu bar to learn more about our professionals.